Monday, April 5, 2010

Open House Sunday

I got a call from my Realtor with a request to have an open house Sunday - so we are from 2-4pm. We haven't had a showing for a couple weekends, so gives us some new incentive to get the house cleaner. No news on the home in Euclid, so still keep the prayers coming.

Phil waxed Changes topsides today and we have an appointment to get the boat in the water 830am on Monday, April 26 - which turns out to be the first appointment of the season. We could put her in the water earlier, but are waiting until Grand River Yacht Club has the docks in. Phil hopes that the weather holds out (no rain) so that he can paint the bottom over the next couple days.

He's also painted the outside of the dinghy this morning - so then wait to dry and we'll be able to turn her over for the next step.

We had a wonderful Easter Dinner over at Virginia's house. Thanks Ginny! Was good to see Phil's side of the family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment