Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend at the boat

Phil and I went sailing Thursday evening as it was suppose to rain Friday evening. It was a great stress reliever - so that was helpful as stress has increased with my new job. We had a great sail - but I got colder as the evening progressed! Phil took pictures of me in as I added clothes during the sail - may post later but not now. I have a school project that I'm presenting tomorrow - and we have a showing tomorrow evening - so too busy to download the pictures.

We have put the house in the MLS for rent - and waiting to hear from the buyers we have the contingency contract with. They really like the house -we are waiting to see if they'll buy our house and do a rent-to-own with their house. Time will tell but prayers that something happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment